Everything you need to know
about online advertising
Web advertising is big business! If you're trying to build your business on the Internet, or trying to profit from the success of your site, you need to be familiar with how web advertising works...
As you work your way through this guide, you will learn to choose ad models that work, and how to avoid getting ripped off. You will pick up the key jargon used by Internet marketers, so that you will no longer be confused by talk of "CPM" or "impressions". You'll also find information about how you can package and sell ad space on your own website.
- Understanding the different ways to measure web traffic
- Making your way through the advertising jargon jungle
- An overview of different types of web advertising
Buying Ad Space (Coming Soon)
- Why am I advertising?
- Where should I advertise?
- What ad model should I choose?
- How much should I pay to advertise?
- How can I keep track of results?
- How can I get my message across effectively?
Selling Ad Space (Coming Soon)
- Who should advertise on my site?
- How can I find people to advertise on my site?
- How much should I charge?
- What kind of services should I offer?
- How can I increase the value of my ad space?